FIFA 15 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 doesn’t have the Pro Clubs mode, EA Sports has announced.
Pro Clubs lets you join or create a club, allowing for up to 11v11 online gameplay, and has been a feature of the FIFA series for a number of years.
“We’re very confident in the amount of innovation and depth we’re delivering for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360 but there are some things we couldn’t do for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360, either based on the limitations of these consoles, or our time and resources,” read a statement.
“Most notably, Pro Clubs will not be a mode in FIFA 15 on Xbox 360 and PS3.”
Here’s the official list of modes available on PS3 and Xbox 360:
- FIFA Ultimate Team – Loan Players, Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and Legends (Xbox One and Xbox 360 only).
- Career Mode – managing your squad.
- EA Sports Football Club – share news and interact with your friends, and shop for unlockable items using the new EA Sports FC contextual widget.
- Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments.
- Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends on your team.
- Online Friendlies – compete online against your friends.
- Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches.
- Skill Games – new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending.
- Kick Off – jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI.
- Learn-to-Play (FIFA Basics).
- Practice Arena – practice 1v1 situations against the keeper.
The PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of FIFA 15 do include Pro Clubs.
“While some things have to move solely to the newer consoles, the EA Sports FIFA team bringing you a great football experience on PS3 and Xbox 360 have focused on gameplay innovation, Team Management, Career Mode, FIFA Ultimate Team, and authentic leagues, teams, and kits that mirror the game on PC, PS4, and Xbox One,” EA said