Battlefront is getting patched up.
Alongside the arrival of the Battle of Jakku expansion today for Star Wars Battlefront, DICE has released a new update for all platforms. The patch fixes bugs and makes various balancing tweaks. It also adjusts some HUD UI elements and makes crash and stability fixes. You can see the full patch notes below.
Battlefront December 1 Patch Notes:
- General bug fixes for vehicles and physics improvements
- Game modes balancing tweaks
- HUD UI adjustments
- Audio optimizations
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
- Legacy Controls should now work as intended
As you can see, these patch notes–posted on Battlefront’s website here–are not very specific. Eurogamer reports, based on community reactions, that the update weakens the DL-44 blaster and reduces the effectiveness of the Barrage Star Card.
Have you played Battlefront following today’s patch? What are your thoughts on the changes? Let us know in the comments below!