The Square Enix RPG classic Romancing SaGa™ 2 makes its debut in North America today for consoles, handheld, and PC.
The title has been updated for the current generation of consoles, featuring:
- Updated graphics and audio
- New character classes for added depth and tactical possibilities for gameplay
- A new dungeon with greater challenges
- A “New Game+” feature to carry over useful character attributes and items into a new game, enabling players to obtain missed items, or save previously sacrificed lands and companions
Romancing SaGa 2 is now available on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, Nintendo Switch™, STEAM®, Xbox One and Windows10 as Universal Windows Platform. Players can receive a 20% discount across all platforms for a limited time through January 8, 2018.
This title is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Romancing SaGa 2 can be purchased through the following links:
- STEAM: http://sqex.to/RomancingSaGa2_Steam
- Switch: http://sqex.to/RomancingSaGa2_Switch
- Xbox One: http://sqex.to/RomancingSaGa2_XBONE
- Windows 10: http://sqex.to/RomancingSaGa2_Windows
- iTunes App Store: http://sqex.to/RomancingSaGa2_iOS
- Google Play Store: http://sqex.to/RomancingSaGa2_Android
About Romancing SaGa 2
Originally released in 1993, the landmark title in the SaGa series has players leading the Varennes Empire in battle against the Seven Heroes. A free scenario system—a hallmark of the SaGa series—enables the player to take command of a variety of protagonists along the line of imperial succession and experience the history of a nation as it grows and changes.
More information is available at: http://www.jp.square-enix.com/romasaga2/en/.